Details Held on the Individual Insolvency Register
- Bankruptcies that are current or have ended in the last 3 months
- Debt relief orders that are current or have ended in the last 3 months
- Current individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs) and Fast-Track voluntary arrangements (FTVAs), including those that have ended in the last 3 months
- Current bankruptcy restrictions orders or undertakings (BROs/BRUs) and interim bankruptcy restrictions orders (iBROs)
- Current debt relief restrictions orders or undertakings (DRROs/DRRUs) and interim debt relief restrictions orders (iDRROs)
Although an IVA is a private agreement between the debtor and their creditors, one of the IVA conditions is that their details will be registered with the Insolvency Services and listed Individual Insolvency Register. Unlike bankruptcy, no details will be published in the London Gazette.
Insolvency details can be searched online at the Insolvency website or at the Official Receiver’s office.