This Privacy Statement covers two types of data we collect.
- Usage of this website
Personal and site usage information we collect from visitors to this website.
- Customer Information
Personal information we may collect from our customers in the course of providing a debt solution service.
Usage Of This Website
We collect two kinds of information from visitors to this website:-
- Personal Information via telephone & submitted enquiries.
- Site Usage Information from cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information.
In making an enquiry on this website, you are accepting our need to share your information. We may need to contact other companies within our group to service your enquiry. We may need to pass your information to our finance suppliers, agents and/or other third parties.
You have a legal right to instruct us not to contact you for marketing purposes.
To do so please contact us or write to:
Compliance, Swift Insolvency Solutions Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU
Below details the personal information we collect from, and how we protect the privacy of, our customers.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
We collects only information which is absolutely necessary to providing a debt solution service:-
- Personal details. Name, address, date of birth, contact information etc.
- Creditors and statuses of the accounts held with them.
- Household income and expenditure statement.
- Other financial information depending on the solution provided.
How We Use Personal Information
- The personal and financial information supplied to us is used strictly in connection with the service provided and for no other purposes.
- We require written consent before any disclosure of information can be provided to any third party.
- Only information that is specific and relative to the written authority may be provided to any third party.
- We only keep information for as long as is necessary.
- Once the service is concluded , no further information shall be given to any third party, without written consent.
- If we receive a request for the removal of any confidential, personal or financial information from a file we have an obligation to remove it immediately.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have data privacy guidelines in which staff are trained and required to adhere to. All calls are recorded (and securely stored) for monitoring and training purposes to ensure continuing compliance. This includes, but is not limited to:-
- Ensuring that when a staff member is speaking to a customer, they confirm that it is the customer in person they are speaking to.
- If a message must be left, our staff must only leave a first name and a telephone contact number. The nature of the call should not be disclosed.
- The customer’s telephone numbers must not be disclosed to any third party, without the written consent of the customer.
- The customer’s home address must only be provided, with the customer’s written consent, to an appropriate third party, to which the information is relevant.
- Under no circumstances should the customer’s employment details be provided to any third party.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may phone you and use other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and benefit to you as an individual.
Access To Your Information
To see your records, please write to:
Swift Insolvency Solutions
20-22 Wenlock Road,